It was freaking orgasmic la! What was it u say? Well, a date with who else but my love!! Arghhhhhh! Awesome!!! No words can describe this feeling and the experience.
I was an hour late and she waited patiently for me. OMG! Such and angel you are, my love. That's just why I adore you so much!! But, I had an extremely GOOD reason for being late. I was looking for a new outfit for the date cause I felt that nothing I had at home is good enough. So I went round and round Cwp with my mum and sis, looking for that one outfit for that one SPECIAL date. Only managed to find it at about 1pm!! Imagine the frustration. Bought a dress top and shorts.
Cabbed home, got ready, changed, dolled up and ran out the door. I felt kinda like Tasmanian Devil. HAHAHAHA.

Met up with my love and took a train to Somerset. The first train ride in freaking long for the both of us. Here's what we did in brief:
i. Mani/Pedi @ Vivi Nails, Orchard Midpoint
ii. Lunch/Dinner @ Sakura, Far East Plaza
iii. Look See @ Borders, Wheelock Place
iv. Passed by @ Raffles City, City Hall
v. Frame Shop @ Esplanade, Marina Bay
vi. Dinner/Supper @ McDonalds, Marina Square
vii. Homeward Bound via MRT, City Hall
Our date was a totally spontaneous, did not even plan thing. You can clearly tell that fact by the way we walked around the entire town area. Admiralty-Yishun-Somerset-FEP-Wheelock-City Hall- Esplanade- Marina-City Hall. We must have been so madly in love that we did not even feel tired. We even had so much to laugh about. Especially in the evening when walking towards Esplanade. That's where things got really freaked! We were passing by shoe shop after shoe shop and I was explaning to my love about my LOVE for heels. I just love to try them on and challenge myself with higher ones each time. I do buy the occasional pair. I'm not such a horrid shopper you know. LOL. So I was telling her about this certain pair of heels I've been dreaming and lusting about. It's called "The Perfect Hooker Heels". It should look something like this:

this height,

this design,

this colour.
PERFECTO!!! haha. The rest is kinda R rated and private between the two of us so it's not going on the blog. Will blog more soon. :) Love ya!
Labels: LOVES