Today, marks the 24th year of living for my dear love. Seeing that its a special occasion and she actually
came to work, I just HAD to do something nice for her. I mean come on!! Which person comes to work on his birthday?? Tell me that? A nutty wacko isn’t it?? LOL.
So anyways, I came in earlier than usual today just to surprise her a little bit. I made a heart shaped birthday banner at home last night and tied it to her cupboard. Left that and a gold party mask on her table. Plus, I edited a Beyonce photo and added in a birthday wish ;) I bet she was freaking surprised. I know I would have been.
After flag raising, I saw that she wasn’t at her desk so I sneaked and left a small “Transformers” birthday cake, complete with the birthday sign and a candle. Then I left for Common Test invigilation and she actually texted me! Can you believe that? Worse thing is, I texted back! ROTFLMAO
Invigilation done, went to meet her at her desk and I admitted to the banner, mask and cake. Not as though she didn’t guess already. Duh! Who else loves her as much as I do??? I gave her birthday present as we were leaving for breakfast. Bought her a Beyonce DVD and I hope to god she LOVES it. Haha. Was freaking scared that she already has it. Being a Beyonce hardcore fan and all that.
She’s still so happy about everything. It makes me so glad to have put in the effort. She even appreciates it. The pictures I sent her, the banner, the gift and such. To end this off, I’m going to say,
I love you my dearest love!!! Happy 24th Birthday, may all your wishes come true. Love you.
Yes people, be jealous. ;)
Labels: BIRTHDAY