► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Disclaimer;
► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Profile;
The name is LILURIANNAH. 2 sisters. Best of FRENEMIES.
We love Edward Cullen of Twilight, Cobra Starship, Russell Peters and ART!
We're die-hard fans of chocolates, strawberries, movies, SIMS and books.
LILURI-
17021996. AES. Justin Bieber. Twilight Series. Green
ANNAH-
27121987. ART. Johnny Depp. Sushi. Red
Thursday, February 25, 2010 ♥
Title: How I Met Your Mother Time: 8:11 PM
Am like freaking freaking obsessed with this show! I don't know why so don't ask me. I guess it's the humor and the way they record it. I find it extremely refreshing and unique! It's never the same thing unlike some shows where it always revolves around the same topic. PFFT!!! i especially love the character Barney Stinson played by Neil Patrick Harris. I find it so ironic that he plays a womanizer but is actually gay in real life. I still love him even though he's gay. I just find his character totally AWESOME!!! Somehow, i feel like I can relate. Just proves that he's one TALENTED actor!!
Finally got to leave work earlier than usual today and am I freaking relieved!!! Been so tired and busy lately. Feel like I need to indulge in myself soon or I'll just crumble and die!! Current obsession (besides HIMYM: am at season 5 already btw. LOL): Pedicures. OMG! Natalie so should not have introduced this miracle to me. I'm freaking addicted but too bad I can only get it done once a month cause I've gotta pray. :) such a good girl I am. Was thinking of getting a pedi today but mum and dad asked me to go with them to get mum an iPhone. Dad got a voucher plus, mum's freaking addicted to my iPhone cause of all the games.
Now, I'm tired again and sulky cause the trip out didn't turn out so well. Stuff happened and let's just say I guess I got kinda carried away with my emotions and was being a baby. You must be thinking: "For fuck's sake Hannah, GROW UP and GET A LIFE!!"
I just can't seem to be able to do that ok?? It's not as if I intentionally do it. It just kinda happens! It's like a natural disaster just takes place in either my brain, mouth or heart. I won't apologise for it cause I'm an effing human being and mistakes happen. That's why god makes us all different. DUH!
I'm gonna call it a night for now. I'm kinda needed. -_-"