I'm planning to blog more due to inspiration from my dearest love. I loved blogging and stopped only because of that one HUGE incident last year. Am hoping that this year, blogging is much more safer and fun! Thus explains the new skin and new posts. LOL. Getting frustrated with my environment now. FML.
On a random note, I'm suddenly craving for a BlackBerry. What's wrong with me? Honestly. Someone tell me please. I'm such a freaking dude when it comes to technology. I just LOVE em all!!! Plus, it didn't help that I saw Barney Stinson using a phone that looks kinda like the BlackBerry. I tell you that man is my idol!!!!

BlackBerry 9700- loving this colour
I'm starting to sound like a spoilt brat aren't I?? SHIT! Bitch slap me someone!! ROTFLMAO. I know I just got my iPhone but I happened to see this Berry and immediately started drooling bucket loads. This isn't my only technology obsession. muahahahahahaha.

The Amazon Kindle2- Freaking AWESOME reading device
I better log off and go to bed now before I start hyperventilating. OMG. Good night.
xoxo
Labels: LATEST OBSESSION, RAMBLINGS