I cant stop thinking about this phone!! What is wrong with me? I still love my freaking iPhone don’t get me wrong. It didn’t do me any wrong. I’m just the sort who can’t be satisfied with one new technology. I must have them all. Plus, everywhere I turn, there’s an iPhone. FUCK. What the hell is up with that?? I mean come on. Is this an occult or what? I love Apple products cause they look so cool but I don’t wanna be an Apple groupie. Maybe I should swop to a
Berry since I do LOVE berries after all. Be it strawberries, blueberries or raspberries so that list should automatically include a BlackBerry too shouldn’t it?
Am I even making sense or do you think I’m trying to just console and reason with myself?? Excuses much? Please la Hannah. Decide once and for all. I remember when I just got the iPhone, my mum said, “Alright, enough of technology ok? Please appreciate and use your iPhone for a long long time. “ Right mum. Right.
Labels: LATEST OBSESSION