I want a new phone!!

BUT! Not just ANY new phone! I want a T-Mobile Sidekick!! The swivel one not the LX Slide. I have seriously been lusting for this phone for god knows how long already!! I cannot handle this anymore. It's only available in the USA but there are codes that will enable the phone to be used here and I sooo fucking want it la!!
Can money drop from the sky or my mother win TOTO?? LOL. My current phone is damn fucked up already la! Sometimes people call or text me and I don't receive it at all! Like hello! Plus, I don't know what happened but I think my LCD screen is broken/cracked. There's a black hole in the middle of the screen. Pfft!

That's my current phone. I LOVE it cause it's damn sleek and chio la. Plus, added bonus! It's RED!! LOL. But sleekness and even it's being red is not much consolation for the suffering it's made me endure. I'm so sad but I really want a Sidekick. PLEASE???
A replacement for the Sidekick would have to be a Nokia N97.

The only crap thing about it in my opinion is that it's in white and not RED. Manufacturers have got to start producing more phones in RED! Hello! It's like the BESTEST colour in the whole wide world la!! LOL.
So please. Anyone wanna buy me a new phone? Preferably a T-Mobile Sidekick swivel screen phone?? =)
Labels: RAMBLINGS