► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Disclaimer;
► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Profile;
The name is LILURIANNAH. 2 sisters. Best of FRENEMIES.
We love Edward Cullen of Twilight, Cobra Starship, Russell Peters and ART!
We're die-hard fans of chocolates, strawberries, movies, SIMS and books.
LILURI-
17021996. AES. Justin Bieber. Twilight Series. Green
ANNAH-
27121987. ART. Johnny Depp. Sushi. Red
Monday, August 3, 2009 ♥
Title: 1 more month to go Time: 2:17 PM
And I am feeling scared like SHIT! So fast!! What happened to the time? I like to think of it as "when you're having fun, time flies by fast". But what if my "fun" is not the universe's idea of fun too?? What if my fun is so perverse that no one else saw it as such? Am i crazy? Are all those patients in IMH who have been deemed crazy, are actually not?! And the rest of us here, out of IMH are?? OMG! I might be crazy. seriously.
I'm trying to take it a day at a time for now. So far, it feels so fast and has been a good easy ride. I hope there are no more hiccups now. I really love where I am right now and would just DIE if I had to give this up. Life seems much more brighter and better and I guess I owe thanks to having wonderful (even though we don't meet often enough) friends, a supportive family (most of the time la) and mi amore. =P
However, I feel as though I need more time to enjoy all these things that's flying by me. I need to take the time to smell the roses and get pricked by thorns. Well ok, maybe not prick myself but still.
One major downpoint has been that I've been getting sick so damned easily and my immune system is so totally cocked up that I think I better keep myself on Antibiotics like forever la. Plus, my scoliosis (curved back problem) is so not helping matters. recurring migraines, back pain and flu/sore throat is a killer combination. I cannot afford all this crap man. gosh.
Dear body,
Please try to be good and stay well. I am already supplying you with at least 5 bottles of plain water (3 or so more than my usual intake) daily. I eat in moderation (trying harder each and every day) and I use the stairs as much as I can. I am actually trying to keep you at optimum on every level achivable. It's going to take some time so you have to bear with me and go through the intended changes. Don't worry body, I'm not trying to wear you down or to destroy you. It is at the best interest of you and me that I do so. I love you body. =)
Love, hugs and kisses, Hannah Pandora.
My sis has challenged me to get back my Secondary school figure. (24 inch waist, defined cheekbones and smaller butt) keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I will win. LOL. 24 inch waist?? Who am I kidding?
song obsession:
I totally love him and DO NOT find him Wacko or Sicko. My undying love to MJ. enjoy!!