► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Disclaimer;
► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Profile;
The name is LILURIANNAH. 2 sisters. Best of FRENEMIES.
We love Edward Cullen of Twilight, Cobra Starship, Russell Peters and ART!
We're die-hard fans of chocolates, strawberries, movies, SIMS and books.
LILURI-
17021996. AES. Justin Bieber. Twilight Series. Green
ANNAH-
27121987. ART. Johnny Depp. Sushi. Red
Monday, July 13, 2009 ♥
Title: Love and Art Time: 7:07 PM
Lucky- Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
Do you hear me, I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
They don't know how long it takes Waiting for a love like this Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Lucky we're in love in every way Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed Lucky to be coming home someday
And so I'm sailing through the sea To an island where we'll meet You'll hear the music fill the air I'll put a flower in your hair Though the breezes through trees Move so pretty you're all I see As the world keeps spinning round You hold me right here right now
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again I'm lucky we're in love in every way Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed Lucky to be coming home someday
Wouldn't it be FANTASTIC to fall in love with you best friend and never to have to suffer heartache afterwards?? Sometimes I think falling in love is such a bloody waste of time but it's a necessary evil isn't it? I mean everyone has to fall in love, make love and procreate after all. I guess that's the whole point of this Shin-dig. What if everyone was born with an ID tag, telling you who your soul mate will be at the end of the day? Wouldn't that make the whole thing easier? There wouldn't be illicit affairs and failed romances and worse, heartbreaks.
Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade
The best thing about tonight’s that we’re not fighting It couldn’t be that we have been this way before I know you don’t think that I am trying I know you’re wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day I swear its true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You’re impossible to find
This is not what I intended I always swore to you that I would never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed But I have loved you from the start
Oh, But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find It’s impossible to find
So breathe in so deep Breathe me in I’m yours to keep
And hold onto your words ‘Cause talk is cheap And remember me tonight When you’re asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don’t make me change my mind I won’t live to see another day I swear it’s true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You’re impossible to find
And love songs like these, makes it harder for girls like me to stop and save our hearts. However, at the same time, they also give you hope that your "Happily Ever After" will happen for you too. That you just have to wait and search for it slowly. Sigh. How many of us have seen such wonderful love blooming in front of us and than to have that suddenly breaking and crumbling away and it makes you feel like nothing is worth the horror and grief? All I can say is, everything has it's time and place and all we can do is go along.
On another note, I have been obsessing with this YouTuber called SuziBlu. She holds online Art classes I think. I find them super fantastic and oodles of FUN! I'm trying to work on a Art journal that's as unique, fun and inspiring as her's! Here's an example: