► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Disclaimer;
► This blog is the property of LILURIA & HANNAH. ► If you are at the wrong website and don't wish to stay here, you may exit. ► Drop us a tag if you'd like to say something to us. ► Nasty comments? Keep them to yourself. ► If you like our blog or if you like US, do come back again :) ► Navigate by clicking on the header above.
Profile;
The name is LILURIANNAH. 2 sisters. Best of FRENEMIES.
We love Edward Cullen of Twilight, Cobra Starship, Russell Peters and ART!
We're die-hard fans of chocolates, strawberries, movies, SIMS and books.
LILURI-
17021996. AES. Justin Bieber. Twilight Series. Green
ANNAH-
27121987. ART. Johnny Depp. Sushi. Red
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 ♥
Title: a fresh new start Time: 2:40 PM
deserves a fresh new blog. at least i think so. LOL. sitting at my brand new desk in a brand new place filled with friendly brand new faces. life is feeling not too shabby right now even though some circumstances could be better. taking things slowly, a day at a time. all will go well because i plan for it to. latest song obsession if it's not clear enough, is "Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester"
I'll make them good girls go bad I'll make them good girls go-- Good girls go-- (good girls go--)
I know your type Yeah daddy's little girl Just take a bite (one bite) Let me shake up your world Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong I'm gonna make you lose control
She was so shy Til I drove her wild
I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go bad You were hanging in the corner With your five best friends You heard that I was trouble but you couldn't resist I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go-- (good girls go--) (good girls go--)
I know your type Boy you're dangerous Yeah you're that guy I'd be stupid to trust But just one night couldn't be so wrong You make me want to lose control
She was so shy Til I drove her wild
I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go bad I was hanging in the corner With my five best friends I heard that you were trouble but I couldnt resist I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go-- (good girls go--) (good girls go--)
Oh she got a way with them boys in the place Treat em like they don't stand a chance And he got a way with them girls in the back Actin' like they too hot to dance
I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go.. Them good girls go bad
(good girls go--)
Gabe and Leighton are so ULTRA hot! DAMN!!!
i miss spending hours and hours of doing nothing but watching videos online.i wanna watch Pushing Daisies, Gossip Girl and hours of music video-ing on youtube. =( gonna start packing now so i can go home and tell my sis allabout our new blog! Cool SHIT!
Au Revoir! muackxx.
ps: a more substantial post soon! *crosses fingers*